Master Music Talent Academy presents Master Music Talent Loops – Looping For Your Voice & Instrument. This free video mini-course of Master Music Talent Academy teaches you and helps you, with short structured lessons, to learn how produce and use live loops with the BOSS RC-3 pedal. The lessons take you through what gear you will need if you are a vocalist or instrumentalist, how to connect and setup your loop pedal, what a loop is, how to record and produce your first loop, and then finally, looping for your voice and guitar.
After completing this course, you will be able to understand what a loop is, you will understand what gear you need in order to create a loop, and you will be able to setup and record a loop with your pedal for either your voice or instrument.
- Lesson 1 - What Gear Will You Need? (Speakers, Mic, Cables, Instrument, etc...) (1:56)
- Lesson 2 - It's All About Timing (As Simple As Counting To 4) (2:02)
- Lesson 3 - Plugging It In (Inputs & Outputs) (1:18)
- Lesson 4 - What Is A Loop (Timing, Starting & Ending A Seamless Loop) (2:59)
- Lesson 5 - The 2nd Pedal Hack (No More Double Tapping) (2:26)
- Lesson 6 - Your First Loop For Vocals (Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles) (2:01)
- Lesson 7 - Your First Loop For Guitar (Lead Improvisation & Chord Inversions) (2:54)
- Looping For Your Voice & Instrument Conclusion & Review (3:24)
Hi I’m Brad Cunningham
“Music is my love made audible.”
‘Cunning Brad’ is a gutsy singer, sincere songwriter, fervent guitarist, crazy entertainer and harmonica player whose first guitar was scraped out of a schoolyard dustbin and glued back together.
With 25 years of experience in the industry his passion and love for music is obvious in his music and clearly seen in his performances.
Brad has been featured in local media, festivals, film, TV and radio. He has performed in many theatres throughout South Africa and written and performed his own tribute shows. His music has taken him to Egypt, Botswana, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and Namibia.