Master Music Talent Academy presents Master Music Talent Loops – Pro Level Looping For Vocals & Instruments. This video course of Master Music Talent Academy teaches you and helps you, with structured lessons, to take your looping to the ultimate level with the BOSS RC-3 pedal. The lessons take you through critical tips, tricks, hacks and features that can be performed with the BOSS RC-3 pedal. You will Learn overdubbing for vocals guitar and other instruments. You will also learn how to troubleshoot your recording and looping for live performances as well as learn all the additional features that come with the pedal.
After completing this course, you will be able to record, overdub, troubleshoot, and erase overdub loops. You will be understand and be able to use the BOSS RC-3 pedal to its full capability, and you will be able to layer your loops making it sound like you are performing with a 10-piece band.
NO OBLIGATION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
- Lesson 1 - A Useful Feature Hack (From Rec To Playback Without Overdub) (3:15)
- Lesson 2 - Removing An Overdub (Undoing Mistakes) (4:19)
- Lesson 3 - Overdubbing For Vocalists (Beatboxing, Mic Tapping & Shakers) (3:43)
- Lesson 4 - Overdubbing For Guitarists (Chord Progressions, Body Slaps For Percussion) (5:45)
- Lesson 5 - Routing The Mic And Guitar (Separate Channels For Mixing Desk) (4:00)
- Lesson 6 - Looping Both Vocals & Guitar Combined (6:48)
- Lesson 7 - Helpful Hints (Same Chord Songs, Tips On Timing) (9:20)
- Lesson 8 - Including Other Instruments (Clapping, Kazoo, Harmonica etc...) (5:54)
- Lesson 9 - Additional Features & Uses (Memory, Drum-Loop Presets, Storage Bank, Aux & USB) (5:01)
- Lesson 10 - Troubleshooting For Gigs (Proper Monitoring, Feedback, Equalization) (5:28)
- Lesson 11 - Including Other Pedals (Octave For Bass, Reverb, Chorus etc...) (4:04)
Hi I’m Brad Cunningham
“Music is my love made audible.”
‘Cunning Brad’ is a gutsy singer, sincere songwriter, fervent guitarist, crazy entertainer and harmonica player whose first guitar was scraped out of a schoolyard dustbin and glued back together.
With 25 years of experience in the industry his passion and love for music is obvious in his music and clearly seen in his performances.
Brad has been featured in local media, festivals, film, TV and radio. He has performed in many theatres throughout South Africa and written and performed his own tribute shows. His music has taken him to Egypt, Botswana, Swaziland, Zimbabwe and Namibia.